Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jack & Rochelle

So I am in the really great new show called Jack & Rochelle which runs for the next three weekends at the Sabes JCC in St. Louis Park. It is an incredible true story about two people who meet, fell in love, and survived the Holocaust. Not exactly an easy play to watch, but very well done. The coolest thing is that Jack & Rochelle are still alive and live here. I have met Jack and Rochelle will be there for tomorrow's matinee. It literally brought tears to my eyes to meet the amazing man this story ACTUALLY happened to. He was a great guy. He loved the show. It really feels like I am doing something important. Not that all the other shows I do are not, but this one has a particular weight to it.

If you have an opportunity, you should come check it out.

No comments: