Monday, April 26, 2010

Too much to watch...

I have an addiction. It is to taping shows on my DVR. Two years ago, I never really watched that much television because I was never around when the good shows are on. Since I have sucked from the teat of awesomeness that is DVR, I have become obsessed with MANY shows. Silly shows, comedies, dramas, you name it, I watch it. Ok, that isn't entirely true, but it seems that most of my free time has been dedicated to watching things on my DVR so it doesn't get full. I have a friend who has more than one just so they can tape everything. Man, that seems exhausting. I barely have enough time to watch all that I'm taping now!! I actually stopped a few shows. Ones that I am sad to have stopped. But it was just becoming too much. Ah well, I will more than likely catch up on them when the DVDs come out. That is if I can find the time to watch a DVD...

No comments: