Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another horror film I want to see

There are literally tons of cool looking horror films coming out this year.  I'm particularly excited for "Red State" written and directed by Kevin Smith.  He is distributing it all by himself, which is cool on its own, but the trailer looks good as well.  I am also interested in James Wan's new movie "Insidious".  Not only does it have a strong cast, but the trailer below looks really cool.  Yes, ok, I get that it is a story that has been done a ton of times before.  I just really like what James Wan has done in the past and I'm sure this one will have some good chills and visuals.  Check out the trailer below and tell me what you think!!




"Insidious" - A family looks to prevent evil spirits from trapping their comatose child in a realm called The Further.

No comments: