Friday, February 11, 2011

Want to see a sneak preview of "Unknown"?

I have two free passes to see a sneak preview of Unknown starring Liam Neeson!!  It is showing at AMC Rosedale on Tuesday, February 15th at 7:30 PM.  If you have never been to a preview before, you need to show up at least an hour before the showing to stand in line for seats.

If you want to go, please comment below!!  Tell me your favorite movie, the movie you are most excited for, and your twitter or facebook name.  I will let you know who responds first!!!

**Update** Congrats to Pete who responded to me personally.  Let me know how you enjoy the movie!!

1 comment:

Peter Noss said...

Jerrell and I went and we both had a great time. Jerrell said it was the best action movie he had seen in a long time. I thought it was a well done taught thriller. I kept asking why, but so much kept happening, I never had time to dwell on it and figure it out until the 'reveal' at the end.

This is a kitchen sink thriller. It has all the hallmarks. It's made by Dark Castle and if you look at the films they have made over the last five years, you'll see this film fits in their catalog well.

The only black mark on this film is the casting of January Jones. Oy voy is she painful to watch onscreen.

Thanks, Nate, for the tix. That was a great way to spend a Tuesday night.