Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I want to feel spaced out

Is it just me or has there been a lack of quality space movies over the past few years?  I can only recall a handful of them right now.  Sure, there may be way more than I can recollect, but they must not have been too memorable if I forgot them, right?  I want another Star Trek.  I want another Sunshine.  There have been a number of aliens-invade-earth stories lately.  What about aliens in space?  I watched the trailer for "Mars Needs Moms!" today and I'm unsure with what to think.  It is a kids movie so I shouldn't be too angry at the lame jokes.  But I want a good adult sci-fi outer space thriller or action or horror movie.  Every time I pass the BluRay Alien Quadrilogy I want to buy it so bad.  I can't believe we have to wait until next year to catch a glimpse of "Prometheus" from Ridley Scott.  For those not in the know, this is a movie he is making in the world of "Alien".  That has been all he has said.  *sigh* I want to know now!!!

No comments: