Monday, February 21, 2011

The reason we never went back...

It has a creepy tag line.  That's for sure.  I had heard about "Apollo 18" awhile ago and have been wondering when we would see what this movie was all about.  I'm not entirely sold on it from the trailer that is embedded below the jump.  Sure it looks kind of creepy, but it isn't anything remarkably new.  Sure it's in space and I HAVE demanded that we make another space movie, but I'm not too sure on this one.  Check out the trailer and let me know what you think.




It is being produced by Timur Bekmambetov of "Night Watch"/ "Wanted" fame.  Both of those movies were alright.  Not amazing but alright.  It was directed by Gonzalo López-Gallego who is a Spanish director making his U.S. film debut.  Interestingly enough, there are no acting credits on IMDB.  It is "supposed" to be a found footage movie so I guess that makes sense.

No comments: